Saturday 6 December 2014

Things That Matter!

Memorable Moments of 2014
It feels great to have finally earned a respite after five months of uphill battle, that culminated with the finest outcome possible! An on-campus placement at Flipkart, after being shortlisted for some six odd companies, was the best conceivable parting gift that IIT-BHU could have facilitated for me. But it wouldn't have been possible without the love, support and guidance that all my friends, professors and of course my family showered me with.

Incredible would be a very mild description for the magnificent five year journey that concludes within the next few months. I feel very fortunate to have been an integral part of my alma-mater and to have touched the lives of so many people and vice-versa. Its all so priceless! I know that a simple little thank you won't suffice, so I'll let the rest of my life be a fitting sequel to this introduction, dedicated to each and every person who has played a key role in making me who I am today.

Five years seem to be two little words, but what a significant impact they can make! I started off as a naive teenager with an ambition and am leaving as a young adult who is hungry for more. I hope I can continue exploring new ground with success as my motto, and there is no better reward than to share the derived happiness with the people around you. 

After having spent the whole of the past summer and most of this semester preparing for placements and management exams, I'm glad all those pain staking hours finally paid off. The past couple of months have witnessed it all, from the constant load of our impending future bearing down on us to the cramming of parties between busy work hours. But now relieved and excited, I can't wait to get back home! A new odyssey is just round the corner, and everyone is welcome to hitch a ride!
My 23rd Birthday at Kebab Factory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog